||Korea Feed Ingredients Association of corporation
||KFIA B/D, 1628-60, Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul
||October 19, 1978
|Our purpose is to contribute to well-being improvement between members as well as concurrent development of livestock industry and the feed-manufacturing industry with improvement of new scientific technologies to produce feed ingredients and supplement feed and rational management.
|July 5, 1977
||Established Korea Feed Ingredients Processors Union
|August 11, 1978
||Decided to raise us to an association in the 32th policy committee by The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries Affairs
|September 11, 1978
||Established Korea Feed Ingredients Association (Assumed name)
|October 19, 1978
||Authorized the establishment of Korea Feed Ingredients Association of corporation under the Article 32 of the Civil Law
|November 20, 1978
||Designated as a feed-control group under the Article 5 of the Feed Management Law
|July 1, 1980
||Designated as the Feed-export recommended organization
|July 1, 1984
||Designated as the Feed-import recommended organization
|March 29, 1985
||Changed the address (From 427-5, Gongdeok-dong,Mapo-gu, Seoul to 424-1, Seocho-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
|November 28, 1986
||Changed the address (From 424-1, Seocho-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul to 1624-1, Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu)
|March 30, 1987
||Permitted export-import business(Class Ul, trade business)
|January 6, 1994
||Registered export-import business(Class Ul, trade business) ( Changed reason : From License System to Registration System)
|January 1, 1995
||Designated as an recommended agency of feed ingredients?supplement feed among items for the bounded tariffs of agricultural/stock farm products.
|August 30, 1997
||Petitioned and legislated to apply the VAT zero-rating of feed ingredients and supplement feed
|October 20, 1999
||Designated as an import-notification agency of feed ingredients·supplement feed
|April 28, 2005
||Changed the address ( From 1624-1,Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul to 1628 - 60, Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu )
|1. Promote the balance between supply and demand by production increase guidance of feed ingredients (to enclude supplement feed as feed additives).
- Not only intend to increase the amount used by analyzing the demand situation exactly of indigenous feed ingredients and supplement feed but also guide the production increase suitable for new millennium age.
2. Establish QC(quality control) and the distribution order
- Provide overall plans for quality improvement and sound establishment of distribution order of indigenous feed ingredients and supplement feed.
3. Develop brokerage and agency business
- Act as an agent in matters including fund loan, import of raw materials, product export, and purchase of instruments
- Promote the stable producing base by representing export-import business and contribute to improve public welfare
4. Develop research activities and guiding businesses
- Try to use widely domestic(Korean) natural resources by investigating the actual conditions of the indigenous feed ingredients and supplement feed, holding and guiding symposiums and seminars on the manufacturing technologies and management and establish industrial-educational cooperation system.
- Inspect several advanced places in the inside and outside of Korea in order to meet new millennium age
5. Issue publications and P.R.
- Issue the "Feed Ingredients Report", which contains necessary contents for P.R. or all data and information related to feed ingredients and supplement feed, regularly every the end of month and inform other related data by issuing at any time
- Offer information more quickly by providing and operating our homepage(http://www.kfeedia.org).
- Encourage the broad use of indigenous feed ingredients and supplement feed by writing at all times in livestock technical journals and monthly magazines.
6. Encourage mutual cooperation and information interchange with domestic and foreign organizations concerned.
- Improve the quality and productivity by cooperating mutually and interchanging with domestic and foreign organizations or groups related to the livestock.
- Interchange information on the supply/demand and the price.
7. Make policy recommendations to the Government
- Make policy recommendations to the Government in order to achieve purposes of our association.
8. Expand the 'Let's be right' campaign
- Promote the sound life and atmosphere of enterprise by rejecting improperness caused by personal immorality and oblivion of business ethics and expanding the'Let's be right'campaign.
- Develop other business to achieve purposes of our association.